RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN A DIGITAL WORLD
Barlow Research & The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) have partnered to identify the implications of forced digital business banking adoption and define what remote/digital relationship management servicing strategies will work for businesses.
Overview and Objectives
Businesses with and without an assigned Account Officer are leaning harder into self-service models. However, a best practice solution has yet to surface and it is unknown if remote delivery channels can sustain adoption over time. Barlow Research & The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) are partnering to identify the implications of forced digital business banking adoption and define what remote/digital relationship management servicing strategies will work for businesses.
- Align remote relationship management and digital engagement solutions with business preferences.
- Define potential roadblocks that prevent businesses from sustaining digital adoption post COVID-19.
New primary research targeting 1,500 businesses with $100K-<$25MM in annual sales revenue to measure the impacts of:
- Forced digital business banking adoption.
- Expectations for post-COVID-19 relationship management.
- Openness to remote/digital relationship management & servicing strategies.
- Comprehensive report including a full analysis of Voice of the Customer Insights.
- Next steps workshop facilitated by Barlow Research & BCG: group presentation of results & discussion among sponsors.
- Individual optimization meetings to review bank-specific implications.
Results anticipated Nov/Dec 2020
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Register to attend Barlow Research's December 2020 First Friday Webcast! Friday, December 4, 2020 at Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 9 am Pacific
Did you know that less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank?
Barlow Research’s Middle Market Banking Program provides the insights needed to drive your strategy and transformation initiatives.
Contact us to learn more.
Barlow Research’s Small Business Banking Program provides quantitative voice of the business customer insight and competitive intelligence to drive initiatives for growth and retention.
Analyst's Journal - Dec 2, 2020
Navigating the impacts of the pandemic and staying on course for the business owner has...