Digital-Physical Servicing Study
Insights to inform optimizing the service experience!
How can financial institutions blend digital and physical servicing channels to better serve their customers?
Overview and Objectives
The Digital-Physical Servicing study will gather voice of the customer data to aid in informing the strategic direction financial institutions should take in order to optimize their channels to work together to meet the needs of small business customers.
The study will also evaluate five small business banks via a Customer Experience (CX) lab to understand how those banks are working through balancing their digital and physical channels to serve customers.
Key research questions include:
- What channels do small business owners prefer to contact when performing different types of transactions or asking for help?
- How can banks utilize digital and/or physical channels to optimize the customer journey in key moments of truth that could impact the banking relationship?
- What are the current best practices in the marketplace?
Study deliverables include:
- A synthesized report of the analysis and key findings from each component of the study
- Animated journey maps and pertinent screen captures
- In-person or WebEx presentation highlighting key insights
Deliverables are scheduled for completion in Q1, 2020
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
New! This study is a three-component initiative designed to identify the best opportunities to increase core deposits. This study will capture the deposit behaviors in three business customer sales ranges, analyze deposit balances, and size and identify opportunities.
Timely guidance to support growth strategy!
Contact us to learn more.
NEW! After much anticipation, Zelle® is now servicing small businesses. This initiative will uncover how four financial institutions are deploying Zelle® for small business customers. Testing will focus on the functionality and user experience using the mobile application at Bank of America, Chase, Regions and U.S. Bank.
Key competitive intelligence!
Analyst's Journal - Sep 18, 2019
U.S. Bank, JPMorgan Chase and PNC, among many other large national banks, have announced plans...