Digital Business Banking Program
Actionable insight for digital product
strategy & development
Online and mobile banking adoption & activity
Priority ratings of 100+ digital features
Attitudes & opinions
Unparalleled competitive intelligence
Test drive of 16 top bank small business online &
Digital Business Banking Program Details
For over 10 years, our annual survey of online banking customers has given us unique insight into companies in this space with annual sales of $100 thousand to <$500 million. Membership to our Digital Business Banking Program includes:
- Annual Digital Business Banking Report and Presentation
- 24/7 Access to Barlow Research's Digital Business Banking Test Drive™ and Roadmap
- Two custom, one-hour, Test Drive visits to bank sites
- Barlow Research's First Friday Web Conference series
- Weekly Barlow Business Banking newsletter and Analyst's Journal articles
- Online archive of past articles and web conferences
- Quarterly digital business banking adoption and trend data
- Participation in Barlow Research's Business Banking Conference
Request a no obligation overview & demo of our program offering
Does your Digital Strategy Team have customer and competitive data at hand?
- Adoption rates for usage and feature/function priorities in the small and middle market segments
- Fully narrated video captures and scoring of our experience with 100+ unique features and functions for 16 top bank small business online and mobile offerings
Register to attend Barlow Research's November 2021 First Friday Webcast!
Friday, November 5, 2021 at Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 9 am Pacific
Barlow Research’s Small Business Banking Program provides quantitative voice of the business customer insight and competitive intelligence to drive initiatives for growth and retention.
Did you know that less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank?
Barlow Research’s Middle Market Banking Program provides the insights needed to drive your strategy and transformation initiatives.
Contact us to learn more.
Analyst's Journal - Oct 27, 2021
It is no secret that the assignment of an Account Officer positively impacts the service...