Digital Business Banking Program
Actionable insight for digital product
strategy & development
Online and mobile banking adoption & activity
Priority ratings of 100+ digital features
Attitudes & opinions
Unparalleled competitive intelligence
Test drive of 16 top bank small business online &
Digital Business Banking Program Details
For over 10 years, our annual survey of online banking customers has given us unique insight into companies in this space with annual sales of $100 thousand to <$500 million. Membership to our Digital Business Banking Program includes:
- Annual Digital Business Banking Report and Presentation
- 24/7 Access to Barlow Research's Digital Business Banking Test Drive™ and Roadmap
- Two custom, one-hour, Test Drive visits to bank sites
- Barlow Research's First Friday Web Conference series
- Weekly Barlow Business Banking newsletter and Analyst's Journal articles
- Online archive of past articles and web conferences
- Quarterly digital business banking adoption and trend data
- Participation in Barlow Research's Business Banking Conference
Request a no obligation overview & demo of our program offering
Does your Digital Strategy Team have customer and competitive data at hand?
- Adoption rates for usage and feature/function priorities in the small and middle market segments
- Fully narrated video captures and scoring of our experience with 100+ unique features and functions for 16 top bank small business online and mobile offerings
Barlow Research & Boston Consulting Group (BCG) have partnered to identify the implications of forced digital business banking adoption and define what remote/digital relationship management servicing strategies will work for businesses.
For more information:
NEW Competitive Intelligence Initiative from Barlow's CX Lab! Testing the actual customer experience of sole proprietors and multi-owner firms applying for a new business checking account online at seven institutions.
For more information:
Analyst's Journal - Jan 13, 2021
After a year of unprecedented changes and challenges for small businesses ($100K-<$10MM in sales), it’s no surprise...