Middle Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Middle Market Banking
Less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank!
Since 2001, our quarterly survey of the middle market segment has yielded actionable insights for strategy and transformation leaders focused on supporting banking clients with annual sales of $10 million to $500 million. Four different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the middle market banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Middle Market Banking Report and Presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly middle market banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's Annual Business Banking Conference
- MM Strategy Dashboard and Datafile (additional cost)
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Register to attend Barlow Research's October 2020 First Friday Webcast! Friday, October 2, 2020 at Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 9 am Pacific
Did you know that less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank?
Barlow Research’s Middle Market Banking Program provides the insights needed to drive your strategy and transformation initiatives.
Contact us to learn more.
Barlow Research & Boston Consulting Group (BCG) have partnered to identify the implications of forced digital business banking adoption and define what remote/digital relationship management servicing strategies will work for businesses.
Analyst's Journal - Sep 23, 2020
Middle market companies ($10MM-<$500MM in sales) are lucrative customers to the bank. Less than...