Middle Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Middle Market Banking
Less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank!
Since 2001, our quarterly survey of the middle market segment has yielded actionable insights for strategy and transformation leaders focused on supporting banking clients with annual sales of $10 million to $500 million. Four different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the middle market banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Middle Market Banking Report and Presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly middle market banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's Annual Business Banking Conference
- MM Strategy Dashboard and Datafile (additional cost)
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Barlow Research provides an inside look at the digital account opening process for 11 technology companies. Let us help you navigate the ever-changing competitive landscape. to learn more.
Barlow Research’s Small Business Banking Program provides quantitative voice of the business customer insight and competitive intelligence to drive initiatives for growth and retention.
Analyst's Journal - Dec 8, 2021
With over 7 million small businesses ($100K-<$10MM in annual sales) across the United States...