Middle Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Middle Market Banking
Less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank!
Since 2001, our quarterly survey of the middle market segment has yielded actionable insights for strategy and transformation leaders focused on supporting banking clients with annual sales of $10 million to $500 million. Four different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the middle market banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Middle Market Banking Report and Presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly middle market banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's Annual Business Banking Conference
- MM Strategy Dashboard and Datafile (additional cost)
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
In this episode, Sandy Hanson, Managing Partner and Small Business Program Director talks with Mark Valentino, Head of Business Banking at Citizens. Listen to learn how Citizens is not only meeting their business customers’ current needs but is working to grow with them.
Given the increased competition to win core deposit relationships, the stakes are higher than ever for financial institutions to digitize and streamline the deposit account opening process for small businesses ($100K-<$10MM in annual sales).
New for 2024, we’re bringing the Barlow Conference to two cities this year! Pick the city and date that fits your schedule best!
Analyst's Journal - Feb 21, 2024
Three weeks ago, TD Bank launched a brand-new set of Tap-to-Pay functionality...