Small Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Small Business Banking
The Small Business Banking Research Program is a multi-client research study sponsored by leading banks in the United States. This study includes detailed results of nearly 8,000 interviews annually with fielding done quarterly. It also draws on trending studies from our continuous work in the small business market (companies with sales of $100K to less than $10MM), going back to 2000 and comprising more than 85,000 total survey responses.
Five different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the small business banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Small Business Banking report and presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal articles
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly small business banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's annual Business Banking Conference
*Business banking extension ($10MM-<$25MM) data is available for purchase by program members
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Register to attend Barlow Research's August 2021 First Friday Webcast! Friday, August 6, 2021 at Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 9 am Pacific
Did you know that less than four middle market customers could equate to a potential $1 million revenue gain or loss to your bank?
Barlow Research’s Middle Market Banking Program provides the insights needed to drive your strategy and transformation initiatives.
Contact us to learn more.
We invite you to view the recordings from Barlow's 2021 Business Banking virtual conference which was held over four days in May.
Analyst's Journal - Jul 28, 2021
Square is bringing the strength of its brand and innovative approach to customer experience (CX...