Small Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Small Business Banking
The Small Business Banking Research Program is a multi-client research study sponsored by leading banks in the United States. This study includes detailed results of nearly 8,000 interviews annually with fielding done quarterly. It also draws on trending studies from our continuous work in the small business market (companies with sales of $100K to less than $10MM), going back to 2000 and comprising more than 85,000 total survey responses.
Five different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the small business banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Small Business Banking report and presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal articles
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly small business banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's annual Business Banking Conference
*Business banking extension ($10MM-
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
A Roadmap for the Decade Ahead
May 17th - 20th, 2021
We invite you to join us for Barlow's 2021 Business Banking virtual conference which will be held over four days in May. Registration is now open, be sure to reserve your spot today!
Barlow Research’s Small Business Banking Program provides quantitative voice of the business customer insight and competitive intelligence to drive initiatives for growth and retention.
Analyst's Journal - Apr 14, 2021
In Barlow Research’s 2019-2020 data, large banks (assets >$50B) were identified as primary by 53...