Small Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Small Business Banking
The Small Business Banking Research Program is a multi-client research study sponsored by leading banks in the United States. This study includes detailed results of nearly 8,000 interviews annually with fielding done quarterly. It also draws on trending studies from our continuous work in the small business market (companies with sales of $100K to less than $10MM), going back to 2000 and comprising more than 85,000 total survey responses.
Five different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the small business banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Small Business Banking report and presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal articles
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly small business banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's annual Business Banking Conference
*Business banking extension ($10MM-<$25MM) data is available for purchase by program members
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Barlow Research provides an inside look at the digital account opening process for 11 technology companies. Let us help you navigate the ever-changing competitive landscape. to learn more.
Barlow Research’s Small Business Banking Program provides quantitative voice of the business customer insight and competitive intelligence to drive initiatives for growth and retention.
Analyst's Journal - Jan 20, 2022
Looking back on 2021, it is evident that digital banking continued to play a critical...