Small Market Banking
Strategic Insights for Small Business Banking
The Small Business Banking Research Program is a multi-client research study sponsored by leading banks in the United States. This study includes detailed results of nearly 8,000 interviews annually with fielding done quarterly. It also draws on trending studies from our continuous work in the small business market (companies with sales of $100K to less than $10MM), going back to 2000 and comprising more than 85,000 total survey responses.
Five different data cuts are available to align with your definition of the small business banking segment. Program membership includes:
- Annual Small Business Banking report and presentation
- Barlow Research’s COVID-19 Impact Resources
- Weekly Barlow Research newsletter and analyst’s journal articles
- Monthly First Friday web conference series
- Quarterly Barlow Research Economic Pulse℠ report
- Program content archive
- Quarterly small business banking data and top bank tabulations
- Primary Bank Legacy Market Share Tool
- Relationship Management Staffing Model℠
- Participation in Barlow Research's annual Business Banking Conference
*Business banking extension ($10MM-<$25MM) data is available for purchase by program members
REQUEST A NO OBLIGATION OVERVIEW & DEMO OF OUR PROGRAM OFFERING
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Register to attend Barlow Research's July 2020 First Friday Webcast! Friday, July 10, 2020 at Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 9 am Pacific
Data collected every two weeks on business sentiment, key challenges, support needed from financial institutions and use of government programs.
Barlow Research’s Small Business Banking Program provides quantitative voice of the business customer insight and competitive intelligence to drive initiatives for growth and retention.
Analyst's Journal - Jul 8, 2020
Signature Moment Opportunity Presented as Businesses Seek Guidance with PPP Forgiveness With 4.9 million loans...