The Future of Open Banking for Businesses posted 11/04/2019
Featuring: John Vander Vennet, Head of Sales at Ninth Wave and Youa Yang, Digital Business Banking Program Director at Barlow Research
Open banking is changing the way businesses access their financial data. However, before we can get there, many challenges and concerns need to be overcome. While Europe and other countries have implemented open banking, U.S. banks are starting to navigate how to leverage open banking to help their business customers. At the heart of the matter is deciding whether or not to leverage the advanced technology that can facilitate data sharing as well as navigating the security/risk challenges associated.
Join Barlow Research to hear about how Ninth Wave enables financial institutions to give their business clients secure access to their data on their terms. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- FI's beginning to allow their business clients the capability to access their banking information in the application of their choice
- The problem open banking solves
- How open banking provides benefits for the bank as well as the business customer
- What security/risk challenges need to be considered
- Successful use cases of Ninth Wave's open banking solution
The presentation is designed for anyone involved in digital business banking, small business banking, customer experience, transformation, marketing, market research, innovation or strategy.
Access this podcast
This podcast is free for anyone, all you need to do is login for access!