Small Business Zelle® User Study
Key competitive intelligence!
Uncovering Zelle® for Small Business: Functionality and Customer Experience
After much anticipation, Zelle® is now servicing small businesses. Barlow Research's Small Business Zelle® User Study uncovers how four financial institutions are deploying Zelle® to small business customers by testing the functionality and customer experience using each institution's mobile application. Barlow Research evaluated these institutions
This study addresses the following:
- Getting started with Zelle® (i.e. linking bank account to phone number / email address)
- Capabilities to send, receive, request, etc.
- Adding payees
- Dollar limits and fees
- Communications (i.e. when sending or receiving funds)
- Error resolution communications
- Highlights and opportunities
Study deliverables include:
- Summary report AVAILABLE NOW
- Narrated customer experience videos
Please contact us
to schedule a phone meeting
Barlow Research's 2020 Business Banking Conference
Join us on May 18th & 19th, 2020 at the Marriott Boston Quincy Learn More
New! This study is a three-component initiative designed to identify the best opportunities to increase core deposits. This study will capture the deposit behaviors in three business customer sales ranges, analyze deposit balances, and size and identify opportunities.
Timely guidance to support growth strategy!
Contact us to learn more.
Analyst's Journal - Feb 19, 2020
Digital channels are at the heart of the transformation of the banking industry. As digital...